Next Zenko Yoga Teacher Training Begins:
Saturday 27th March 2021- Sunday 12th September 2021
Unleash your potential and find your passion!
Zenko Yoga proudly presents this transformative 200 hour yoga teacher training course designed to help you discover your greatest potential as both a yoga practitioner and yoga teacher. This comprehensive course assists you in delving deeper on your yoga journey, imparting you with the skills and confidence to take what you learn on your mat and in the studio, out into your life. During the course, students will have the unique opportunity for hands on teaching practice from the first week and the program will enrich you with knowledge of how to make a successful career in doing what you love.
The Zenko Yoga 200 Hour Teacher Training course is recognised internationally and fully accredited. Taught by a team of certified and experienced teachers, we support all levels of students to help develop skills and tools to practice and teach as your most authentic self. Whether you’re looking to deepen your personal practice, learn more about the history and philosophy of yoga or passionate to become a teacher, this training is the perfect opportunity to gain life changing knowledge, deepen your understanding and apply hands on skills to the practice.
This course is also a great addition for those who have previously completed trainings and not yet stepped towards teaching themselves.
Detailed modules include Anatomy, Philosophy and History of Yoga, The Art of Teaching and Assisting, Sequencing and the Business of Yoga. You will learn key actions and alignment for over 70 asanas and be empowered to confidently teach with full support and guidance from your teachers and the Zenko Tribe.
A 3-day immersion is also included, with the opportunity to dive deeper inward, connect with yourself and dissolve any limitations holding you back.
This training can be combined with work and life commitments, running part time on weekends.
Training Dates (6 Months Part Time)
6 Month Course (2021)
Prior 31st January 2021:
(Early Bird Pricing)
Upfront Payment: $3997
Payment Plan: $4297
From 1st February 2021:
Upfront Payment: $4397
Payment Plan: $4597
Monthly Payment Plans Available. Please contact us for more information.
$500 non refundable deposit required to secure your spot.
Email us at email@example.com
- Practical anatomy, the stuff you need to know as a yoga teacher
- Philosophical roots of yoga & how ancient teachings apply to modern day life
- How to teach: everything from projecting your voice, planning out a sequence of postures and finding your unique expression
- Learn how to perform and teach ~70 asanas along with several pranayama and meditation techniques
- Counselling students
- The business of yoga with Lauren
- An introduction to Yin Yoga
- How to safely guide pregnant women in an open class
- Effectively assisting students, both with verbal cues and hands on assists
- Introduction to the advanced practices of yoga, bandha and mudra.