Noosa Food & Wine - Rise & Nourish
Zenko Yoga and Beyond Experiences are excited to present Rise & Nourish at the Noosa Food & Wine
Saturday 19 May 2018
7.30am – 10.30am
Ground your feet in the sand, take in the fresh air and immerse yourself in yoga, live music and nourishing breakfast under the Beach Tipis. Beyond Experiences will present a unique fusion of health and wellness offerings, showcasing talented and passionate souls alongside some of the Sunshine Coast’s finest produce.
Zenko Yoga will lead a 60-minute beach practice that will awaken the senses through breath and movement, while taking in the best view in Noosa. Throughout the flow, Shannon Sol Carroll (from Band of Frequencies) will perform a live instrumental set, allowing music to lead you through a thoughtful practice.
The unique live music and feel-good flow will energise, stretch, centre and focus you in preparation for a fulfilled day.
Following yoga, nutritionist and founder of Changing Habits, Cyndi O’Meara, will share her inspiring story along with insights into her sustainable farm located in the Sunshine Coast hinterland.
A nutritious Cyndi O’Meara and local produce inspired breakfast will be served on the beach, showcasing local produce from Noosa’s own Shambhala Farm and featuring many of the Sunshine Coast’s health and wellness products.
Guests will be invited to meet, mingle and sample products from Changing Habits, Hum Honey, Broth of Life, Noosa Cleanse & Shambhala Farm and will leave with gifts from Hum Honey & Little Wilding Co.
RISE AND NOURISH MENU:
Influenced by Cyndi O’Meara recipes and our local Sunshine Coast producers
A delicious blend of Coconut, Apple, Dates, Almond, served with ‘Coyo Coconut Yogurt’ & drizzled with ‘Hum Honey’
Cumin spiced Pumpkin, Caramelised Onion, Charred Red Capsicum, Sundried tomato, Marinated Persian feta
Paleo banana bread
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Refined Sugar Free
Platters of seasonal fresh fruit by ‘Shambhala Farm’
Gelatine enriched jelly
Dappled with seasonal berries
Unique ‘Broth of Life’ recipe
‘Changing Habits’ Golden milk
• 60-minute Beach Yoga Experience presented by Zenko Yoga accompanied by live instrumental music by Shannon Sol Carroll (from Band of Frequencies)
• Guest Speaker Cyndi O’Meara from Changing Habits
• A Cyndi O’Meara and local producer inspired nourishing beachfront breakfast
• Seasonal local produce by Shambhala Farm
• A fresh Noosa Cleanse Juice
• Meet the producers and sample products from Changing Habits, Hum Honey, Broth of Life &Shambhala Farm
• Gift bag including Hum Honey & Little Wildling Co tea
• Exclusively hosted by Beyond Experiences
WHAT TO BRING
• BYO Yoga Mat
• Hat & Sunscreen
$80 per person