You have been formally accepted to the 6 Month Zenko Yoga Teacher Training Program, commencing in February 2021.
Please read this page carefully as it contains important information about your upcoming training.
Securing your place
Our training is limited to a maximum of 26 people.
To ensure that you secure your spot in this life changing yoga program you are required to make a non-refundable deposit of $500.
This can be completed by transferring directly to the following account:
Name: 2021 Zenko TT
Alternatively, you can make a credit card payment by clicking here (please be advised that an additional charge of $0.30 per transaction plus 1.75% will be incurred for all credit card transactions). Additional fees are applicable for international credit cards.
**Please ensure that your payment reference reads '6MTT_"Your name" '
The next step is to organise your preferred method of balance payment(s).
Full payment can be made directly into the above bank account or via credit card using the above link.
For payment plans, this can be set up via direct debit or credit card. Please contact us if your preferred method is credit card as this needs to be set up at our end. Regular bank transfers can be set up on your internet banking platform. Payments must be monthly and scheduled for 15th of each month only.
If you have any specific requirements please don't hesitate to give us a call.
Payment plans must be set up within 28 days of securing your place on the course.
Tuition Fees (inclusive of deposit)
Prior to 31st December 2020:
Upfront Payment: $4297
Payment Plan: $4497
From 1st January 2021:
Early Bird: $4597
Payment Plan: $4797
What's included in your tuition fees
- Course handbooks and materials (handed out on first day)
- 6 Month Zenko Yoga studio membership
- All inclusive Weekend Intensive/Retreat (Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort)
- 200hr Certified Yoga Teacher Certificate on successful completion
2021 Training Dates
- Saturday 6th & Sunday 7th February 2020
- Saturday 20th Feb & Sunday 21st February 2020
- Saturday 13th & Sunday 14th March 2020
- Saturday 27th & Sunday 28th March 2020
- Friday 16th - Sunday 18th April 2020 (Intensive)
- Saturday 1st & Sunday 2nd May 2020
- Saturday 22nd & Sunday 23rd May 2020
- Saturday 5th & Sunday 6th June 2020
- Saturday 26th & Sunday 27th June 2020
- Saturday 10th & Sunday 11th July 2020
- Saturday 24th & Sunday 25th July 2020
Saturdays: Maroochydore 9.30am - 6pm
Sundays: Buddina 9.30am - 3.15pm
Required Course Reading List
- The Yamas & Niyamas: Exploring Yoga's Ethical Practice by Deborah Adele
- The Heart of Yoga: Developing a Personal Practice by T.K.V. Desikachar
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali by Swami Satchidananda
These can be purchased online. We recommend the Book Depository.
Successful Course Completion
The following is required to successfully graduate from this program with a 200hr Certificate:
- Attendance at all sessions (any more than 2 days missed will require a catch up session with a trainer, additional fee applicable).
- Successful completion of all homework activities and the final exam.
- Personal practice: a minimum of 50 classes attended and signed off over the 6 months (personal practice).
- Participate in all required teaching practice activities.
1. Read and complete the electronic waiver, found at the following link: https://form.jotform.co/80088806453865
2. Make your deposit payment and select your balance payment method
3. Get excited for the next step of your transformational journey!
Should you have any questions or specific requirements regarding the course please feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com
We very much look forward to supporting you on this transformational journey of self discovery and learning.
Mandy and Helen